Followers

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Saturday Fun

Yoda is snoozing on the couch next to dad right now, so I thought I would sneek on the 'puter and do some blogging. It has been a great week. I have been having a ton of fun with my cousing Winston. Although mom isn't happy that I learned something new from Winston and she is now calling me sir humps alot. I am not sure what she means by that.

Here I am with my cuz Winston
Mom was playing with us today - she had this thingy in her hand and then this little red dot appeared. We all had fun chasing it and we did alot of running, yipping and yapping. This is one of our favorite games. I am not sure what kind of magic mom uses to bring forth this little red dot, but we love it when she does.

Here is Yoda trying to catch the red dot. Doesn't he have a pretty smile?
Time to go take a nap. Hope Yoda will let me on here again soon - he has been a blog hog.

3 comments:

  1. ER-NIE...I mean BRU-TUS! Mommy's do not approve of the humping! Mommy said she kept wanting to yell "ER-NIE" during the Transformers movie yesterday!
    Pug hugs and kisses!
    The Pug Posse

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is always good to share. Luckily for me, Lucky really doesn't have all that much to say, so I get to be a blog hog. But then, my blog is The Devil Dog, see, DOG, not dogs!
    :)
    PlusOne tried to get me to play with that toy, but I am not very interested in it.

    Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  3. My daddy can produce the red light too!! It's so much fun! I don't understand the magic either, but I like it =)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails