Followers

Sunday, January 26, 2014

Cold, cold and more cold....

Hello everyone!!  Good gravy, it's been 2 months since our last post! 

We had a great holiday season and are now in the middle of the coldest weather that Central Indiana has had in recent history.  Temps have been below zero and I tell ya, that is COLD!!  Pippa and I have been on poop strikes when the temps are too cold (mom & dad are not appreciative of this).

Here's some pics of us from the last couple of months....

This is an outtake from our Christmas Card photo shoot.
Left to Right:  Ellie, Pippa & Brutus
 Keeping warm on dad's heated throw.

Pippa insists on cuddling next to me...  Since it is so cold out, I guess I will tolerate her.


Pippa staking out the prime spot in the sun beam.

Brutus and I both found good spots to hang out in the sun too!


Brutus enjoying a little extra warmth with his hoodie on...

Pippa, Pippa, Pippa...  I need to teach you how to sit like a lady!!

Hopefully it won't be another 2 months before you hear from us again!!  

Pugs & Kisses,

Brutus, Ellie & Pippa

7 comments:

  1. stay warm pals, we are the same in Michigan.....but...there is a warm up to the 20s!! (be still my heart!) later in the week!!! Barks and licks and love, Dakota

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All I keep hearing on the radio is how freezing it is and getting again. Stay warm kids
    Lily

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are freezing with you! Glad you are trying lots of ways to get warm, and doing so in cute fashion!
    Love,
    Christy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do stay warm out there kids... It's so cold this winter!!! Glad you guys are posting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi cutie pies,, oh gosh- your bloggy is sooo beautiful with little hearts all over it. It love to see your little faces, and hear about poop stikes and stuff.
    But most of all- your all warm and happy!
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi to every single one, it's in fact a good for me
    to pay a visit this site, it includes precious Information.

    My page :: Prosolution

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails