Followers

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Obedience Class - round 2

Ellie here at the keyboard.  I have to tell you all about the round 2 of obedience class.

The last two weeks have been pawsome - I have figured out that if I do what mom and/or dad want me to, I get treats - lots and lots of treats!!  Not to say that I don't still express my true self to them - but, um... treats are delicious!!

Last night was our second class for obedience training.  Since the first class I have learned how to sit and how to  look at mom or dad when they say "watch me" (this is usually followed by a treat).

Here I am being good and sitting....  

ahem... treat please!

Look at my tail go!!

This week the instructor tried to teach me how to lay down....  hahahaha - not a chance!  My butt kept sliding on the slick floor and I was afraid I was going to fall down.  Something tells me that there will be plenty of treats in the near future to get me to lay down.  The second part of class was loose leash walking - I didn't do too bad, but every time I pulled on the leash we would stop walking!  Only once I looked back at Mom, who was holding the leash, did we move forward again.

The thing that Mom said she is most proud of me for last night is that I barely barked at all!!  She gave me extra treats for being so good....  A pug could get used to this :)

Learning new things is tiring...


10 comments:

  1. You're such a smart little girl, Ellie, that I know you'll learn fast - and get a lot of treats, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. good job ellie u are learning quick

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, I'm so proud of you Ellie! Even though you are being a good girl.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ellie, you're doing a great job of making your people think that they're teaching you to do what they want, when we all know it's really the other way around!

    Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad you're having such a great time. Training is ALL about treats. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well at least you didn't poo on your Momma this time!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ellie! Yeah, school is very 'rewarding' ;D

    Waggin at ya,
    Roo

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi ellie!
    oh you are so smart!
    look how much you have learned already!

    my mom is working at getting me to focus and look at her. the learn'n of this is um... s-l-o-w

    at thsi rate i will be in kindygarten forever!

    xoxoxox
    archie poo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails